Skip to main content

How To Report a Concern

The Orinda Union School District’s Board of Education is committed to listening to the concerns of the community. The Board encourages parents, staff, students and community members to resolve problems early and informally whenever possible by:

  • Talking to your child’s teacher

  • Talking to the counselor (if applicable)

  • Talking to an assistant principal (if applicable)

  • Talking to your school’s principal

  • Keeping a log of who you have talked to regarding your concerns and dates and times of any related incidents

If your child’s teacher or principal has not been able to resolve your concern, please use the Report a Concern form to submit a concern to the District Office.

Once the District has received your concern, you will be contacted within 2-business days by the appropriate staff. During this process, you may be guided through the formal complaint processes outlined by Federal and California State law that includes a written statement that is signed and verified under penalty of perjury. These complaints allege a specific violation. More information on formal Title IX, Uniform and Williams Act Complaints can be found through the links on the left side of this page.